Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Hi everyone!!!!!

Tellos just for your curiosity

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 8
  • 7923F08A-D6CA-4933-A4B2-180679F13E77.jpeg
    7923F08A-D6CA-4933-A4B2-180679F13E77.jpeg
    921.5 KB · Views: 8
I tried 20 more times and I scrolled through 1000 pictures and every time they went away before I could select one that’s all I can do for now.

looks heavy. does it block the bottom sensors?
Oh no definitely not. The whole idea is to angle the light perfectly so the sensor thinks it is daylight. That’s really the only way to fly tello at night because he doesn’t have GPS like my other drones rigged for a night flight. On top that is just a 10 g nite core, it’s only purpose is for you to see on your phone or tablet screen. That light does not keep the drone steady. The flash rigged up on the bottom is perfect for faking out the sensor and keeping tello from panicking. Commercial grade Velcro. Build little risers with it to clear the propellers. I actually had much more sophisticated looking Tello apparatus flying, simpler proved better.. purchased a box of sg106 camera drones with 4K and optical vision. That drone sold for around $60-$80 when they came out but just before the newer models came out I purchased a couple of them for 24 bucks apiece. Certainly not as good a drone as tello mainly due to lack of support in comparison because it’s obviously not related to DJI or ryze any way, but an improvement in night flying is having the 4K. So I have 4K on a $24 drone. I have a Mavic pro ,a Mavic mini, and a mini two.I Rigged the first Mavic mini so well, it might as will be a professional rescue tool. Cobb Flash light pointing downward with one of those plug flashes and a 700 lm nite core for me to be able to see through the camera lens.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 4
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
Reactions: volate!lo

Members online