Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Hi everyone!!!!!

Roger288

Reaction score
Can some body tell me his experience with xiaomi repeater 1....I bought this one by mistake..

Everyone talk about xiaomi repeater 2.

1 works to me?

Hey man, that repeater is a lot more of a headache to set up even if you have number two then this other repeater I found. This other thing allows you to clone the Wi-Fi code just like xiaomi but it’s much easier to set up and I’ve tried it on various remote control vehicles with lots of fun. Because it’s so easy to set up you can rotate it from one drone or RCB Ecole to another with ease. Don’t know the name but I can give it to you whenever I find it. nilla008 is my address at Gmail. I think I have the box in a dresser drawer at home. I’ll check if you’re interested. Just let me know and good luck.

Reactions: Roger288
Hey man, that repeater is a lot more of a headache to set up even if you have number two then this other repeater I found. This other thing allows you to clone the Wi-Fi code just like xiaomi but it’s much easier to set up and I’ve tried it on various remote control vehicles with lots of fun. Because it’s so easy to set up you can rotate it from one drone or RCB Ecole to another with ease. Don’t know the name but I can give it to you whenever I find it. nilla008 is my address at Gmail. I think I have the box in a dresser drawer at home. I’ll check if you’re interested. Just let me know and good luck.
Thanks a lot bro..yes I would like to know name of your repeater..

Thanks a lot bro..yes I would like to know name of your repeater..
Had to go by the house real quick,here’s a picture. Let me know if it goes through and you can see it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 13
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . (y)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . (y)
How are you doing? I posted here two or three times but I’ve been looking at this site for around two years. I do lots of creative experiments if you’re interested. I’ve chatted with Volatello but never got back with him as we had an interesting discussion going about flying Tellos in the dark. He responded the very next morning after my post so I feel bad waiting So many months to respond to him, but I did successfully do something that he did not feel could be done. Since you’re the moderator I’m sure you know who he is, he’s in Germany but you could let him know that I did successfully achieve on many many occasions flying Tello in the dark and that includes at extremely high altitudes without it getting lost. It took some thinking but it most definitely can be done. I have taken them up 30 m or above in pitch dark and then brought it back down and landed it in a narrow tiny tiny little backyard with a fence very close to my door. It takes patience as I had to make a couple hundred adjustments. I’m not a very patient person but I really really wanted to prove that it could be done. If you know a way to let him know this information, please do. And thank him for his tips on Range extension for me. You can feel free to contact anytime you like as well. Thanks for taking the time to host the site. I see you’re in Missouri, let me know if you make your way to North Carolina Sometime.

I’m in Mississippi.
I just looked and don’t see a member buy that name.
However you were chatting with him is the only way I know of
to contact him. I just looked at your post and see no such discussion. How were you talking with him ?

First of all it was obviously here on this site and secondly I’ve seen his name hundreds of times over the years and I’m not a moderator. Did they have one of those send private message options in here like they do the next door app? Seems like I remember something but it was several months ago. Maybe you didn’t scroll back far enough, or maybe it was private, I’m not really sure. You don’t recall the name Volatello ? I know I’ve seen it as much or more than any other or maybe I just read because he’s smart. I know he had one of those well-known member icons and everyone on this forum has always thanked him and spoken glowingly.

I am here! ?

I have had maybe 30 or so discussions about night flights so please forgive me if I can't remember this particular one. Maybe on Facebook or something.

But good to hear it worked for you. Maybe open another thread and let people know what you did and how tello reacted.

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
BTW The secret why you can't find me is the exclamation mark: volate!lo

"volate!" means "fly!" in Latin. Just something I remember from the story of Daedalus and Icarus that I had to read in Latin class decades ago.

First of all it was obviously here on this site and secondly I’ve seen his name hundreds of times over the years and I’m not a moderator. Did they have one of those send private message options in here like they do the next door app? Seems like I remember something but it was several months ago. Maybe you didn’t scroll back far enough, or maybe it was private, I’m not really sure. You don’t recall the name Volatello ?
First i‘ve never seen it till now and yes I am a mod but am in 7 of our forums and don’t read in here nearly as much as I have to the others.
Yes we do have private messages just touch on someone’s avatar.

I am here! ?

Thank you ?

Can some body tell me his experience with xiaomi repeater 1....I bought this one by mistake..

1 works to me?

1 works to me?
It turned out to be the 2. good news for me.
for those in doubt, the xiaomi repeater 1 is thinner

BTW The secret why you can't find me is the exclamation mark: volate!lo

"volate!" means "fly!" in Latin. Just something I remember from the story of Daedalus and Icarus that I had to read in Latin class decades ago.
Finally found part of the old thread.Ryan, with the lighting set up. Ryan = Little king. Hi Rainer, = wise army; strong counselor. What an appropriate name for someone with your software writing talent. So I’ve got some things for you if you’re interested. I also wanted to tell you why I’ve been a little busy. Try not to laugh, but I actually applied for a dealership with a little outfit founded by a Frank Wang. I’m guessing you know the fella, I have some family members that really need to sell some property that’s been in a long sell plan for over a decade. I am in part of it as well but I’m not in a rush for the money the way they are. I told them I could accelerate the selling process my garnering interest from different businesses. It is zoned commercial/residential and is in walking distance of the medical and legal community. Major hospital and courthouse and all doctors and lawyers offices . I’ve already spoken with DJI,so now I can tell the next business that I have done so. As long as the product is a quality product I can believe in, I can market the item. And that was my idea. However, if upon a long shot they are interested in bringing me on , in a dealership capacity, I will drop everything else in a moment. What a dream come true that would be. Would you like some pictures of what is needed to enhance your night flights? I Don’t mind sharing.oh, congrats on getting The fruit company to agree to launch your app.

sadly my name mostly works as "rainmaker" instead of "counselor". We even experienced (very little) rain in the death valley a few years ago. OK, it evaporated in milliseconds of touching the car but still.
Good luck with the dealership deal.

Please make a fresh thread in the hardware section for the night flight equipment. I'm not too much into this (I have GPS drones for this) but I am sure others are very interested.

Believe it or not the photos is not working in Apple but I found it in Google today. Very strange

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 5

Members online

No members online now.