Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Looking for some updated advice

The_5treet

Reaction score
I've had my Tello for a few years now and am still using it and very happy, a friend recently bought one and is looking for a repeater and a controller.
I use a Mad Giga X100 and a Xiaomi wifi repeater, these are now outdated and I was looking for some up to date advice on what to suggest.
Thanks 😊

I ordered this week TP Link N300 from Amazon based on video recommendation from Gadget Inspector on YouTube. Link to his video below.

TP Link N300 Wifi range extender for the Tello is an alternative to the Xiaomi Mi repeater that is either no longer available or difficult to find. I take you through setup step by step because there are no instructions for this. If you want to get more range out of the Tello, or just improve the video feed, this should do the trick. Find the TP-Link N300 Wireless Portable Nano Travel Router here: Amazon.com or here: Amazon.com. Model number is TL-WR802N.

Mike TNavy

I ordered this week TP Link N300 from Amazon based on video recommendation from Gadget Inspector on YouTube. Link to his video below.

TP Link N300 Wifi range extender for the Tello is an alternative to the Xiaomi Mi repeater that is either no longer available or difficult to find. I take you through setup step by step because there are no instructions for this. If you want to get more range out of the Tello, or just improve the video feed, this should do the trick. Find the TP-Link N300 Wireless Portable Nano Travel Router here: Amazon.com or here: Amazon.com. Model number is TL-WR802N.

Mike TNavy
Awesome thank you so much

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atapattu