Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Hi from sunny South Africa

Bought a Tello and fascinated with it.
Also have a Tello for a year now and amazed at the quality and stability for the price. I only used it a couple of times. Only downside is lack of gps. I'm busy with a program for and Arduino or Pi0 to go onboard the Tello so that I can send waypoints via wifi as well as control the Tello.

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . (y)

I stay in Centurion. Does the Xiomi Mi realy help with the distance and the download of video to the phone?

I'm from richards bay. I hardly fly without the repeater anymore. It's very humid here so just flying of the phone gives you anything from 10 to 30 meters. With the repeater I can venture out 60 to 80m without any significant loss and with video at 3mb s in the Highveld with thin air you should easily go further. I prefer to keep it in sight at it gets very small from about 50m. I also have a gamesir g3s which I use wired to the phone to eliminate the gremlins that comes with Bluetooth controllers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccer843