Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Hi From the Barossa Valley South Australia

Rovi

Reaction score
Hi and thanks for this Forum.
I am having trouble with my tello in that it takes off ok but as it hovers it goes round in circles. I can fly it but it constantly wants to fly in circles so you have to constantly compensate. I have not yet done a calibration but do you think that would fix it?
I also have trouble seeing what direction it's going in so I stuck on bright yellow tape on the front propeller guards. Cheers!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .(y)

Hi and thanks for this Forum.
I am having trouble with my tello in that it takes off ok but as it hovers it goes round in circles. I can fly it but it constantly wants to fly in circles so you have to constantly compensate. I have not yet done a calibration but do you think that would fix it?
I also have trouble seeing what direction it's going in so I stuck on bright yellow tape on the front propeller guards. Cheers!
I suggest that you update your firmware to the latest version and then to a full calibration. Then see if the problem persists. Cheers, from Québec.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv