Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Hi to all tello pilots

Donatello

Reaction score
Hi, I'm thinking about the mobility with a power bank and a xiaomi repeater, it is so poor; I like to know if the charging port of a DualShock controller can be used like discharging port to, the idea is to plug in the xiaomi WiFi+ on it with an usb adapter to carry all in one gadget to control the tello and extend the range of the wifi, maybe upgrading his built in battery.
Sorry if I write uncorrectly, my english is not the best.
Other idea is a battery pack like this:

Attachments

• 61mrwOXJpuL._SL1500_.jpg
    61mrwOXJpuL._SL1500_.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 6133rHhDPkL._SX342_ (1).jpg
    6133rHhDPkL._SX342_ (1).jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 5a586cafa443b66eb5eab6de-large.jpg
    5a586cafa443b66eb5eab6de-large.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 8
Welcome @Donatello

Interesting idea.
  • Believe the PS4's controller and the SmaAcc power bank's Micro USB port is input only for charging.
  • Although other TelloPilots have powered the repeater via the phone's USB (Micro or Type C) port with an OTG adapter.
  • The repeater works better when placed between you and the drone. Some members here have placed it in their backpacks/pocket (using a power bank) and flown successfully. YMMV.
  • Even if you were able to use the PS4's Micro USB port to power the repeater, you would then be connecting the controller to the phone via Bluetooth which may introduce interference into the setup. Better to use the Micro USB port with an OTG adapter/cable to the phone.
  • The SmaAcc power bank would most likely hinder using a phone holder on the PS4.
  • Your English is perfect. No need to apologize.
71LRpOnYPJL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Thank you so much, now the problem is the phone holder set up, maybe some diy stuff, maybe cutting the clip and glue it to the power pack...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccer843