Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

How has the Tello held up?

What do you think of the Tello?

• Really good photos

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Terrible choppy video

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Good video in the right lighting

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
I have two of TELLO, I only have this type of drone and I find it really fantastic!
I am passionate about this drone thanks to this forum and the TelloFPV app and I'm sure it will stay with me for a long time!(y)

It's a good drone, but I think there are things that Ryze could polish and improve but their support is very bad. for example, they could make a firmware which would allow to deactivate the VPS and only leave the altitude sensors activated (although we know that if the sensors are blocked it works like this) but an option that would allow that would be better. The videos are not of very good quality, it loses stability and gives image bumps. for photography it is very good drone !!

Considering that for all this technology, the drone is worth 99 dollars, the price is not bad. and with the 3 batteries I have, you enjoy it too much

It's a good drone, but I think there are things that Ryze could polish and improve but their support is very bad. for example, they could make a firmware which would allow to deactivate the VPS and only leave the altitude sensors activated (although we know that if the sensors are blocked it works like this) but an option that would allow that would be better. The videos are not of very good quality, it loses stability and gives image bumps. for photography it is very good drone !!

Considering that for all this technology, the drone is worth 99 dollars, the price is not bad. and with the 3 batteries I have, you enjoy it too much

Why would you not want VPS?

Why would you not want VPS?

in cases of flying at night or for example I should fly in ATTI (without any positioning system) since at night the VPS works but the problem is that it can be deactivated from nothing and in my case I do not usually be so Pending the phone if I don't see the drone, then if I had that option to deactivate the VPS I would feel sure that I'm flying without the positioning system.

I know, but that happens at night, it becomes atti mode without you noticing and when the drone is moving away you see that the VPS is inactive.
A VPS based drone is simply not suited for night flights.
That would complicate things for the average user, and is of no use for the vast majority. Sofrom a business perspective it just doesn't make sense to add a "VPS off" switch.

Reactions: Flydrone
I love the tello. I have a phantom 4 pro and am looking for a inspire 2. Amazing drones and they have their purpose but I have so much fun with the tello. I can pull it out of the case and fly in an instant. Tons of fun and great photos for 100 dollar drone. Tello on.?

Reactions: Ralle

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv