Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

how to remove photos from App on Apple?

Mudge

Reaction score
How do you delete unwanted photos and videos from the app? I go into the photos and videos and select, then there are no options. I also opened the app in iTunes and was able to copy the photos and videos, but how do you delete them?

iPhone 11 Pro Max and an iPad 6th generation. I contacted DJI and they recommend a product called iTools.. It $35 and I think it is a yearly subscription which I am not wanting to do. I can go into iTunes and save the entire folder, but that still does not allow me to delete anything

iPhone 11 Pro Max and an iPad 6th generation. I contacted DJI and they recommend a product called iTools.. It $35 and I think it is a yearly subscription which I am not wanting to do. I can go into iTunes and save the entire folder, but that still does not allow me to delete anything
I’ve uploaded a vid in the general discussions forum that will show how to delete pics ??
I’ve uploaded a vid in the general discussions forum that will show how to delete pics ??
I will have to check. When I tried before the “delete” and “upload” icons do not appear

Well the weather has not been the best in the Northeast. However, I did go out and mess with it a little more yesterday. Using the iPhone everything is easy and self explanatory. That being said, the app apparently does not play well with an iPad. When using the iPad, none of the options appear. You cannot export or delete any videos or photos. So I will just have to make sure that I use my phone and not iPad. Thanks for it info!

Reactions: Magoo582

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv