Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

How to "reset" the Tello drone?

quack

Reaction score
When I turn on my Tello drone, it flashes green and than flashes red several times, before it flashes normally all diferent colours and I connect with my smartphone. According to the manual the rapid red flash on turn on means that there is an issue with the battery, thus it all works normally.

So, I'm wondering is there a way I can hard- or soft- reset my tello drone?
I already tried flashing the firmware, but it refuses, because its already the newest installed on the drone.
Is there anything I can do?

I wouldn't worry too much about the red if it's temporary and then goes to the normal slow flashing.

You can reset by holding the power button down once it's fully booted, then release as soon as the light goes off (about 8 seconds). Don't do this when it's powered off, as you'll enter Loader Mode.

1. Delete Tello's app and reinstall it. 2. Forget Tello's wifi on your mobile.
3. Reset its WIFI: Turn the TELLO on until its flashing yellow rapidly, then press and hold the power button for 5-8s until the led goes off, then reconnect after it auto rebooting.

I wouldn't worry too much about the red if it's temporary and then goes to the normal slow flashing.

You can reset by holding the power button down once it's fully booted, then release as soon as the light goes off (about 8 seconds). Don't do this when it's powered off, as you'll enter Loader Mode.
What is "loader mode"???

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv