Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Hummingbird Fly-By

Tubaman

Reaction score
Hi,
I’m new to the forum and flying drones. I’ve had my Tello about 1 month. I live in a desert area of Southern California and when I fly in the mornings several hummingbirds come around to check out my Tello. It is almost impossible for me to video them directly, but the other day one hummingbird flew across the front of Tello while I was recording video. I hope you enjoy the video.

Since this my first posting ( and a video to boot!) I would appreciate any comments or criticisms.

Thank you,
Tubaman (Steve)

Could not upload to this forum so here is the YouTube link:

Last edited:
Cannot get video to upload. Help please. It is .MOV format. Do I need to convert to mp4 format to upload.

Thanks,
Tubaman

yap
upload to youtube
and shere hete the link to youtube video.
Tx
guy

Hi,
I’m new to the forum and flying drones. I’ve had my Tello about 1 month. I live in a desert area of Southern California and when I fly in the mornings several hummingbirds come around to check out my Tello. It is almost impossible for me to video them directly, but the other day one hummingbird flew across the front of Tello while I was recording video. I hope you enjoy the video.

Since this my first posting ( and a video to boot!) I would appreciate any comments or criticisms.

Thank you,
Tubaman (Steve)

Could not upload to this forum so here is the YouTube link:
Welcome aboard and awesome video

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccer843