Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

I lost my Tello :(

Jiraf

Reaction score
It was like this: flew through the aTelloPilot without guards, for less resistance to the wind, first the drone climbed to a height of 30m and everything was fine ...
But then the drone sharply incurred away and began to carry away from me.
I tried to turn around and turn on the high-speed mode to fly back, but I did not succeed, the drone turned, but did not want to fly forward.
After 500-600m video lags began then I finally lost contact with the drone ...

I tried to look for him by car, but there were a lot of warehouses in that area, I drove around the car a bit and realized that it was useless.

This is the last photo from my Tello:
2018-08-27 121441.jpg

Last edited:
It was like this: flew through the aTelloPilot without guards, for less resistance to the wind, first the drone climbed to a height of 30m and everything was fine ...
I tried to turn around and turn on the high-speed mode to fly back, but I did not succeed, the drone turned, but did not want to fly forward.

I tried to look for him by car, but there were a lot of warehouses in that area, I drove around the car a bit and realized that it was useless.

View attachment 1309
OMG hope you recover ASAP... sorry for your loss

But the app warn you of that the VPS is unavailable in this moment, or other problem with the VPS, one time at me is happened that I fly in low light, the sensor is fallen and the tello go away but I go back and the tello is save, but that one can happen only if the VPS doesn't work correctly, maybe the sensor is dirty,or other problem with the VPS

This is exactly what happened with my Tello was flying it over some paddoks and all of a sudden it was a 100m away and I couldnt get it back so it kept going further till it disconnected 442m away and I was unable to find it after searching for 2 days :(

I lost mine too, I tried to climb up to the roof of other building but nothing. Just bought that 3 days ago now its gone.

One question, but has anyone ever tried to recover the TELLO with the help of vGPS and Google Maps (Tello's last known position)?
I ask because I haven't heard anyone speak of this yet ...

The problem is I have not unlock yet the vGPS because of the flight time requirement, I was pushing that to happen but I did wrong and the wind throw my tello away.

I have bought TelloFPV actually when I got my drone 3 days ago, I was happy with the app just bad thing happen I lost control because of the wind.

I have bought TelloFPV actually when I got my drone 3 days ago, I was happy with the app just bad thing happen I lost control because of the wind.
I understand and I'm sorry for your loss of TELLO!:(
I still haven't tested Tello in strong winds, but from this video it seems to hold up pretty well ... but I don't have the courage to do this!

View attachment 1309

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv