Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

is there a way/hack that makes the drone hover low altitude?

folen

Reaction score
hi
i need my drone to hover over 5 cm height for a couple of sec to take about 20 frames of video.
thanks

Also, as was pointed out in a recent thread about flying low, the biggest problem in trying to fly at 2" height is propwash. It will be very hard to maintain a stable hover, even for just a few seconds.

i don't need to move while low, i just need to be able to go low.
is there a way to programmatically disable it?

See this thread:

Some more detail on your scene requirements would be interesting. You need to fly to the target, hover at 5cm for half a second... perhaps there is enough room (vertical and horizontal) at the hover location that you could do a "touch & go?" I have done land-and-then-takeoff with the video still running. I use TelloFPV with a controller and manual control of the motors.

Some more detail on your scene requirements would be interesting. You need to fly to the target, hover at 5cm for half a second... perhaps there is enough room (vertical and horizontal) at the hover location that you could do a "touch & go?" I have done land-and-then-takeoff with the video still running. I use TelloFPV with a controller and manual control of the motors.
thanks but i need the drone to hover at about 5 cm before it lands

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karlyan