Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Is this the little tellos end?

I like watching your videos, you love flying. Is it stuck in the tree? Prop guards on? Did the wind take it? Mine got stuck in a tree, about 18' up. I got it down with a long pole. It had the prop guards on. Ever since that time, when I fly outside, I remove the prop guards. We had some snow flurries here in Massachusetts yesterday. Good luck.

Reactions: Terry
Hi Lou. I'm glad you enjoyed the video. I absolutely love flying. Have all my life. Real planes then..drones now. The tello is fine. I figured I would try to get it down today but the wind did it for me.??.. the wind put me in the trees and got it down as well. No prop guards ??

Great video Terry, your skills are amazing, pilot to stunt pilot in one day, didn't realize Tello could barrel roll and flip in one manouver, outstanding.
Neither did I.? She flew again today. Tried out the tellome app for the first time. Works awesome. Hats off to Vol!otello once again. ??

• Haha
Reactions: The_5treet
Neither did I.? She flew again today. Tried out the tellome app for the first time. Works awesome. Hats off to Vol!otello once again. ??
Just got in from a grabbing some milkshakes and took the Tello for a fly, not the best video forgot to turn gps off on phone so a little pixelated.
Got myself an iPhone 6, but TelloMe doesn't work on the 6 ?

• Angry
Reactions: Terry

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv