Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

lacks power

Engineering ed

Reaction score
I have a number of tellos in my classroom. Sometimes a few seem to not have enough power or seem to struggle to stay in the air. We check battery power and they seem to have plenty of power left.

maybe the engines to replace ...?

you have already tried to do an IMU and C. gravity calibration

Last edited:
I have a number of tellos in my classroom. Sometimes a few seem to not have enough power or seem to struggle to stay in the air. We check battery power and they seem to have plenty of power left.

I am no expert on electronics, but we have many Tello, Mavic Mini's, and some. Autel EVO's 1 and 2 for teaching. The batteries are a very complicated issue in all drones. Must learn battery parameters, such as the drone does not do flips at 50% battery, does not fly at 20% Need a chart for each battery of 10% to 100% charge A 12V battery is not fully charged ar 12V. in fact it is considerably less than fully charged. Also a fully charged battery multi - used battery does not have enough power at times. Also multi cell batteries must be charged in special ways. Need to check out Olms Law, Power Law ( watts ), use multi-meters., etc. This is a whole new word with these new small powerful of batteries. In the bigger drones ( Autel ) , they actually have smart batteries that do most of this for you. These batteries are dangerous if the rulesa re not followed and become more so the more powerful they are. I hope this helps some.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
97bugsinthecode