Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Laptop connection problem

Muppet Party

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am new to Tello and I just started flying it. I tried connecting my Tello to my iPhone 12 & Samsung Note 10 Plus and it works fine.

However, I am now trying to program my drone using Python coding on my Laptop. But I can't seem to get my laptop to connect with my Tello. I have also reset my Tello multiple times, but the Tello shows that the light is blinking yellow quickly, but on my laptop it says that it is connected to the Tello's wifi.

Is there any way I can connect my Tello to my laptop, or how do I go about fixing this problem? Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Nevermind, I got it to work. I can't delete this post.

I connected it to the official Tello app that was installed on my computer first. Then, I closed the app, then ran the program on python. Hope this helps anyone who have problems with this! :)

If you wish to fly Tello
Hi guys, I am new to Tello and I just started flying it. I tried connecting my Tello to my iPhone 12 & Samsung Note 10 Plus and it works fine.

However, I am now trying to program my drone using Python coding on my Laptop. But I can't seem to get my laptop to connect with my Tello. I have also reset my Tello multiple times, but the Tello shows that the light is blinking yellow quickly, but on my laptop it says that it is connected to the Tello's wifi.

Is there any way I can connect my Tello to my laptop, or how do I go about fixing this problem? Thank you so much!

Hi,
If you like you can check out Ai Drone Software for FREE, you can now fly your drone from your Windows & MacOS laptops. The application is tested with Xbox, Logitech & Redgear pro controllers. It has AI features like Human Detection, Object Detection, Voice Control, Flight planner

Create an account: AI Drone Software
You can download the software for FREE (limited offer) using this LINK, after signing up.

Let me know if you have questions.

I connected it to the official Tello app that was installed on my computer first. Then, I closed the app, then ran the program on python. Hope this helps anyone who have problems with this! :)
Hi, Where is this Official Tello APP your talking about

If you wish to fly Tello

Hi,
If you like you can check out Ai Drone Software for FREE, you can now fly your drone from your Windows & MacOS laptops. The application is tested with Xbox, Logitech & Redgear pro controllers. It has AI features like Human Detection, Object Detection, Voice Control, Flight planner

Create an account: AI Drone Software
You can download the software for FREE (limited offer) using this LINK, after signing up.

Let me know if you have questions.
Hi How do you connect the drone to the software? Through WIFI?

Where is this offical Tello App could you send a link for it?

Where is this offical Tello App could you send a link for it?
that's for IOS...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv