Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Moments of archery

i recut the Video and inserted some more videos an pictures (from other devices and time Frames) :)

Goal is to have a small Image film for our archery Club. Maybe you have some remarks about the Video (good things, things that are not so good)
I would be very happy for every remark to improve the Video (y)
Thanks an regards
sfs-archery

i recut the Video and inserted some more videos an pictures (from other devices and time Frames) :)

Goal is to have a small Image film for our archery Club. Maybe you have some remarks about the Video (good things, things that are not so good)
I would be very happy for every remark to improve the Video (y)
Thanks an regards
sfs-archery
Nice video. But as others have said, I find the images a little more interesting with some music. Try to find something appropriate.

Eric Matyas on this forum has library of music. Just search the forum for “Eric Matyas”.

Keep up the good work.
Tubaman

Reactions: sfs-archery
Nice video. But as others have said, I find the images a little more interesting with some music.

Thanks for the comment.(y)
Music is my big Problem. :eek: Not really to get the Music. It is more the problem to choose the right one. And when i have one, then i have to cut the Video the way it fits to the music beats. Makes it much more complicate.
But for the future i will Focus on this issue and add some music to my videos. (y)

Regards
sfs-archery

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccer843