Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

My 1st outdoor photo

Not making fun, but one of the benefits of aerial photography and real estate is inspections... looks like you are due for a gutter clean out.

Not making fun, but one of the benefits of aerial photography and real estate is inspections... looks like you are due for a gutter clean out.

You're right, the gutters need cleaning but not as badly as they look because there's a mesh over them so they're not full, just a layer of pine needles over the mesh.

I had thought roofers would find drones very handy.

Mikeg

I have a flat roof and I am scared of going up the ladder to inspect my roof. I find my drone very handy.

I have a problem neighbour, so I have attached a piece of string to my drone, in case it wanders over to his side of the fence, and in a worst-case scenario, it decides to prematurely land there.

Attachments

• IMG_0252.JPG
    IMG_0252.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I have a problem neighbour, so I have attached a piece of string to my drone, in case it wanders over to his side of the fence, and in a worst-case scenario, it decides to prematurely land there.

Ugh! That stinks! My only concern about my neighbors is that if it goes down in any of their yards, their dogs may beat me to it! It's bad enough worrying about my own dogs.

Mikeg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv