Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New app: TelloFPV for Android

Sorry I mean VR mode. I realized that it has nothing to do with the panoramic or level features. The stream delay may last 2 seconds and it happens in VR mode after starting to get wi-fi interference warnings and the signal gets between 70 and 40 db. Sometimes the stream won't recover from this even after getting closer to wi-fi repeater. The tello responds to the commands, only the streaming is afected by this delay. I know it comes with the "job" but i just lost my tello a few moments ago, I was able to deal with the delay in the earlier tests but this time wind just took it away and i was just fighting to get it in the right direction before i lost signal completly. I will look for it again later but i think its in some roof top two streets down.
First of all, sorry for your loss. I hope you can find it, Tellos are tough so don't write it off. Just keep looking and ask the kids around!
Is the stream delay you are talking about a real delay (that is the video does arrive OK but is a few seconds too late) or is the video feed garbage, or frozen or completely black?

I'm ok with it, i think i was ready to lose it but i'm going to search it again. I used the last distance on google maps and it matches the area it last saw on screen, if its not on top of a building it landed around there. The video was fine but its a few seconds later.

So this is the only live thread at the moment and I'm extremely bored at work. Sooooo..... What's happening people? How is TelloFPV 1.05 treating you all? Any bugs yet?

So this is the only live thread at the moment and I'm extremely bored at work. Sooooo..... What's happening people? How is TelloFPV 1.05 treating you all? Any bugs yet?

I would have expected a frenetic rave about the "level horizon" feature but seems to go unnoticed mostly.

Reactions: xcrost
I'm very interested in all these features of TelloFPV, but unfortunately it's been a while since the last flight ... I hope to fly these days and try out these new features(y);)

We became like bad spoiled children ! We now consider that it is normal to have even more fantastic functions ! ;)
Thank you for that function ! (y) I hope to test it soon !
The Führer must feed the people! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

v1.06 has been released to beta, may take a while to show up as play store seems to be slow in the last days. Maybe you have to join the beta program again

New
* Gravity Calibration

Changes
* PNG conversion removed, this was too CPU intensive for inflight

Fixes
* Language selection not working consistently
* VPS reported off even though it was active (mostly if Ryze Tello App was used before)
* Optimized thread priorities

v1.06 has been released to beta, may take a while to show up as play store seems to be slow in the last days. Maybe you have to join the beta program again

New
* Gravity Calibration

Changes
* PNG conversion removed, this was too CPU intensive for inflight

Fixes
* Language selection not working consistently
* VPS reported off even though it was active (mostly if Ryze Tello App was used before)
* Optimized thread priorities
Today is a good day. My Lubra Metallic finally got here and gravity calibration got released.

Gravity calibration is executed with the drone in hover, and the drone tries very little movements to adjust & calibrate for small changes in thrust for each motor. Can be caused by age, bad / new / different propellers, prop guards, ...Recommended whenever the hover isn't as stable as when new

@volate!lo, If you have the time, can you please translate this? I was going to post a private message, but it didn't have the attach option.20190219_183451.jpg20190219_183433.jpg

Edit: never mind, figured it out. Just updated the app and now I'm plagued by this...Screenshot_20190219-190638_TelloFPV.jpg

Last edited:
@volate!lo, If you have the time, can you please translate this? I was going to post a private message, but it didn't have the attach option.View attachment 3260View attachment 3259

Edit: never mind, figured it out. Just updated the app and now I'm plagued by this...View attachment 3261
On top is some marketing blabla. Good for sewing machines, car, bicycle, etc etc

Then it says what it can be used for:
Lubricant
De-oxidizer
Cleaner
Antiseize
Anti-Corrosion

Properties:
Excellent lubrication and penetration
Excellent anti-oxidant
Efficient cleaner
Stain remover for tar, grease, oil
Removes / losens rust
Displaces moisture
Free from acids, silicons, resins
Does not contain PTFE
Removes voltage leakages
cleans, lubricates and maintains common plastics

Then it gives some warnings: keep well ventilated, keep away from flames, don't smoke, protect against electrostatic sparks, dispose properly.
And of course check the appropriate material safety datasheets

Overall I would say similar to WD40

Reactions: xcrost and Ansia
@volate!lo, If you have the time, can you please translate this? I was going to post a private message, but it didn't have the attach option.

Edit: never mind, figured it out. Just updated the app and now I'm plagued by this...View attachment 3261
Can you try again? This can happen if the play store servers are not fully synched. That is the new version is delivered but the license servers are not fully updated.

I had the same problem for the first two minutes or so.

Can you try again? This can happen if the play store servers are not fully synched. That is the new version is delivered but the license servers are not fully updated.

I had the same problem for the first two minutes or so.
Got it working, but now I got a new one. The calibration doesn't quite work.

Thanks for the translation.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tobero