Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New app: TelloFPV for Android

I went into phone settings and made font small. No difference still no scan...

I emailed it to you
That explains a lot of your problems. In fact I have no idea how you managed to set up your controller at all. You have tons of layout errors due to extremely low resolution or enlarged font sizes.
What phone model is this?

never mind i changed my font and saved it this time lol. app works perfect with ganesir t1 and otg. thanks volatello.

Reactions: volate!lo
That explains a lot of your problems. In fact I have no idea how you managed to set up your controller at all. You have tons of layout errors due to extremely low resolution or enlarged font sizes.
What phone model is this?
samsung galaxy j7 prime updated to 8.1.0.

Existing installations with no verified license will cease to work between end of January and beginning of February, depending on the exact version # and date of install. Normal users don't need to do anything as license verification has been active in the background for the last few weeks now.

The next release will add a function to enter license keys. And other minor improvements like VR support.
In preparation for this could those folks with "special needs" for licensing please contact me in a direct conversation (or [email protected]) and provide the device IDs of all devices they run TelloFpv on (that is Menu => About). I can then send you a key for each. Please also include the GPA number (its in the mail google play sent you right after the purchase).

I remember Briest and Tello_Pilot2019 had this request but haven't found the right page on this epic thread to locate others with these needs.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eliaso