Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New app: TelloFPV for Android

EST... and blue bar is gone!

I had just a few minutes before leaving home this morning, but despite trying hard i could not get the blue bar to appear... thanks again!
I am MST and a late riser...lol... I haven't tested yet but knowing you AND umanbean I would trust him! :ROFLMAO::)

Last edited:
Finally:
v1.00 is out in Beta. Again, may take a few moments to show up in the play store.

Only changes accepted now are translation errors & typos. This will be promoted to productive tonight.

Credits go to @anielloz for ES and IT translation, and @Stele for making the background nicer. Personally I think it has a cool minimalist look with a good contrast to the notifications. And of course t all the beta testers!

Finally:
v1.00 is out in Beta. Again, may take a few moments to show up in the play store.

Only changes accepted now are translation errors & typos. This will be promoted to productive tonight.

Credits go to @anielloz for ES and IT translation, and @Stele for making the background nicer. Personally I think it has a cool minimalist look with a good contrast to the notifications. And of course t all the beta testers!
You never cease to amaze me Volate!lo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry, I meant @Flydrone

I checked the Italian translation and everything OK!
I hope I have not forgotten anything ...

I only found this in English ... but it's not a problem!

Great! now I like it a lot(y):)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-05-20-06-18.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-05-20-06-18.png
    312.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_2019-02-05-20-07-43.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-05-20-07-43.png
    30.7 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_2019-02-05-19-49-04.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-05-19-49-04.png
    235.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
I checked the Italian translation and everything OK!
I hope I have not forgotten anything ...

I only found this in English ... but it's not a problem!

Great! now I like it a lot(y):)

I do not have that script, it has that error even in the German language, I think it's great that you said that the Italian language is fine.

Thank you Volatelo for including us in about.

Thank you all for your good comments and tests that makes the TELLOFPV much better. Tello now ITS EPIC

I do not have that script, it has that error even in the German language, I think it's great that you said that the Italian language is fine.

Thank you Volatelo for including us in about.

Thank you all for your good comments and tests that makes the TELLOFPV much better. Tello now ITS EPIC
If I did not miss something, Italian is all OK!
I still have to try Tello, but I think all the warnings during the flight are ok. I have yet to verify this ...

An immense thank you to everyone and especially to Volatello!;)(y)

A few words and phrases I just missed to move to the strings.xml file. My fault, no big deal. Actually I had to think hard what Exposure means in German...

For sure we will find a few wording problems here and there in all languages. Its hard to translate one or two words if you don't have the exact context so thats expected.
I still get some comments about english version now and then. A few misplaced words here and there should not do harm.

Thank you all!

Look, it's not a problem ... I understand and I just wanted to clarify. as far as I'm concerned, that's fine! Thanks again.(y)

just join forum to ask a question on the app , i like the app much more than official one , but wonder if it is possible to have more settings on speed limits of all movements

just join forum to ask a question on the app , i like the app much more than official one , but wonder if it is possible to have more settings on speed limits of all movements
I'm not 100% sure I understand.
If you mean making Tello faster, well there is liits in the firmware we can't exceed.

If its about limiting the speed to make for smoother movements, that is in the "Tune Controller" menu, where you can set rate & expo to get a much smoother control.

OK, its done. v1.00 is finally productive.

I receive a lot of feedback from beta testers. I would be very happy if users who have not yet rated the app could so, and maybe also for the demo version!

If you know some YT channels: recommend they do a review of the final version. YT and FB seems to have the most impact on download figures theses days.

Have fun and enjoy!

Layout "sonstiges" is broken on my LG Power x.
Im currently at Work, in a few hours I will Test it on my HTC.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-06-00-34-46.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-06-00-34-46.png
    248.4 KB · Views: 21
Hre is a corrected French version. It may be I misunderstood some of the english version...especially for some functions I'm not used with.
Let me know if you need some adaptation due to too long string...

Attachments

• strings_fr_corrected.zip
    7.1 KB · Views: 4
Hre is a corrected French version. It may be I misunderstood some of the english version...especially for some functions I'm not used with.
Let me know if you need some adaptation due to too long string...
Cool, thank you very much!

That will make it to the next version in a couple of days. I added @anielloz nickname in the credit section of the about box for his work on Es and IT. Is it OK if I add yours there as well for FR or do you prefer not to be there?

OK, its done. v1.00 is finally productive.

I receive a lot of feedback from beta testers. I would be very happy if users who have not yet rated the app could so, and maybe also for the demo version!

If you know some YT channels: recommend they do a review of the final version. YT and FB seems to have the most impact on download figures theses days.

Have fun and enjoy!
I'm in contact with bighenet Youtube channel Italy that treats a lot of videos on the Tello. soon there will be a new video on the TelloFPV

Reactions: volate!lo
If it can be useful, I have translated the manual V1.00
in: IT - DE - ES - PT - FR
It's a machine translation job, so it's not translated by native speakers.

Attachments

• tellofpv-1.00 PT.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
  • tellofpv-1.00 FR.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
  • tellofpv-1.00 ES.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
  • tellofpv-1.00 DE.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
  • tellofpv-1.00 IT.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
Reactions: flug1000
Translation of the main menu to Italian:

<string name="mnu_settings">Impostazioni principali</string>
<string name="mnu_video_photo">Video e Photo</string>
<string name="mnu_controller">Controllore</string>
<string name="mnu_tune">Regola i controlli</string>
<string name="mnu_flightlog">Registro di volo</string>
<string name="mnu_help">Aiuto</string>
<string name="mnu_about">About</string>
<string name="mnu_exit">Uscita</string>

<string name="mnu_controller">Radiocomando</string>
Controllore in Italian, doesn't look good to indicate a Flight Controller. It's meaning something like inspector in differnt areas :ROFLMAO:

<string name="mnu_tune">Settaggio Impostazioni</string>

<string name="mnu_exit">Chiudi</string>

the game' s end, is always the same.A good traslation in technical native italian is pretty complicated.
In fact, every pc, device or electronic machine owned since ever, I kept in english :LOL:

<string name="mnu_controller">Radiocomando</string>
Controllore in Italian, doesn't look good to indicate a Flight Controller. It's meaning something like inspector in differnt areas :ROFLMAO:

<string name="mnu_tune">Settaggio Impostazioni</string>

<string name="mnu_exit">Chiudi</string>

the game' s end, is always the same.A good traslation in technical native italian is pretty complicated.
In fact, every pc, device or electronic machine owned since ever, I kept in english :LOL:

Fixed!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luis_g