Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New drone coming

Floyd75

Reaction score
Since I crashed my tello, I’m getting another one. This one is a Contixo F3. Does anyone know if I can use blades from my Tello?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: dirkclod
Since I crashed my tello, I’m getting another one. This one is a Contixo F3. Does anyone know if I can use blades from my Tello?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why not get another Tello? That is like owning a full power car, crash it and buy an old one with everything manual.

My guess is no. Why would you not just buy a Nother Tello. The one you are looking at is a downgrade why would you do that.

My guess is no. Why would you not just buy a Nother Tello.
Well...once you tried the Tello, trying anything else that do not meet the same or better standards is hard and dissapointing. Look at it this way. You are at a party and are checking this really hot chick all night. When you finally gather the courage to talk to her, it was a man all along. It's kinda like that with a Tello vs a Contixo F3.

My Tello is more than I expected, but I was looking to play with something else for more experience. I spent a lot of time checking out the Contixo's. They impressed me - til it came to the video. It was just too crappy across the low end models including the F3. The specs are good, but the results are totally unacceptable compared to the Tello. To keep me occupied til something better under .55#/250 grams comes along (like maybe a new Spark - slimmed down) I ordered a Visuo XS812 . For a $100 bucks it can't be too much, but it will hopefully give me experience with a controller, GPS, headless and a few other features the Tello doesn't have. Cheers

My Tello is more than I expected, but I was looking to play with something else for more experience. I spent a lot of time checking out the Contixo's. They impressed me - til it came to the video. It was just too crappy across the low end models including the F3. The specs are good, but the results are totally unacceptable compared to the Tello. To keep me occupied til something better under .55#/250 grams comes along (like maybe a new Spark - slimmed down) I ordered a Visuo XS812 . For a $100 bucks it can't be too much, but it will hopefully give me experience with a controller, GPS, headless and a few other features the Tello doesn't have. Cheers
Spend $50 more and get this one.

JJRC X7 SMART 1080P 5G WiFi FPV Double GPS Brushless RC Drone with One-Axis Gimbal Camera 25mins Flight Time RTF - Black

It is brushless.

Thanks Ansia for the link. It's certainly a better drone, however it is way over the 250 grams and that's important for me (Canada). Under 250 - no regulations - just common sense. Over 250 - license, exclusion zones, endless flying restrictions. Also I don't mind spending the extra money, but when I do that, I want solid Can/US support like DJI or Contixo. Here is a summary of some checking I've done so far.
tb810-gjfqz.xls

Reactions: Ansia
Interesting chart. I think you should take the basic test. I am constantly hearing it's doable and only $5 or $10.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv