Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New Firmware Update.

tincdron

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
If we look for firmware updates, a new one comes out.

Optimized device connection.
Optimize the battery upgrade process.
Optimized flying perfomance for propeller guard installation.

But when trying to download not the download, I have seen some video of the update.
In android with S7 I can not download it.

Greetings.

Hello everyone,
If we look for firmware updates, a new one comes out.

Optimized device connection.
Optimize the battery upgrade process.
Optimized flying perfomance for propeller guard installation.

But when trying to download not the download, I have seen some video of the update.
In android with S7 I can not download it.

Greetings.
Where did you see the videos on the firmware update?

Hello All

The app has been updated to v1.2.6.1 but there is no change in firmware for me. Still on v01.03.18.01. Loader is v00.00.01.05 (which i think is a change, at least in the way the numbers are displayed. I do not recall all the zeros before)

In the app I can see the following so far:

1. the battery percentage seems to have disappeared.
2. the photo quality setting still reverts to 'Normal' each time the app starts

I have not noticed anything else yet but not had any time to fly.

Regards

EvoHF

I forgot to mention I run Android.

Tello app lists What's New as 'Fix display problems and other bugs'. If the update is for the controller then great as I have one shipping to me now :)

Hello All

The app has been updated to v1.2.6.1 but there is no change in firmware for me. Still on v01.03.18.01. Loader is v00.00.01.05 (which i think is a change, at least in the way the numbers are displayed. I do not recall all the zeros before)

In the app I can see the following so far:

1. the battery percentage seems to have disappeared.
2. the photo quality setting still reverts to 'Normal' each time the app starts

I have not noticed anything else yet but not had any time to fly.

Regards

EvoHF
My battery percentage, also has disappeared? Bummer, would like that, percentage back!!

You are not alone. This is a common comment in the Play Store too. Hopefully the Ryze developers are listening and it will be added back in soon.

Reactions: metaphase
I received an update to the firmware today. I am on a Samsung Note 8 running Android 8.0.0.

Installation worked without a hitch.

BK

From the release notes, not much has been changed and yet it’s taken a long time since the last release.

Hi
May I know how to update firmware ?
Just bought Tello, but first time I charge, don't seem to work
Anyone encounter same issue?

Any hints, thanks

I just bought Tello and this is my first drone. I've followed the on-screen instructions on how to upgrade the firmware. However, the last part wherein I need to reconnect back to Tello, clicking Update button does nothing. It is unresponsive. I thought there was a bit of a delay but it's not until the Tello just shuts down by itself.

What could be wrong? And, is there a way to update the Tello firmware without using the app, perhaps connecting it to a PC directly?

I noticed taking off with new firmware is different. It takes off immediately without 'warm up'. When on previous firmware, the prop will spin up twice before running on full speed

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv