Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New Flying Spot and a Fire

The_5treet

Reaction score
So i was driving around today and found a great spot to try Tello next time she's all charged up, had a different drone with me so took a picture, then i get home and see across the field from my house that the farmers barn is on fire, 14 trucks were there trying to battle it but with it being windy it wasn't helping, i took my inferior drone up for some pictures and video, but the quality is appalling with the wind blowing and low light. but heres what i have.
PICT0001.jpg
PICT0003.jpg
PICT0006.jpg

Attachments

• PICT0000.jpg
    PICT0000.jpg
    474.3 KB · Views: 10
Hey, thanks for sharing. The spot is very nice even if it's always a bit sad to witness a fire like this.

I'm definitely looking forward to see future clip from this place, maybe with a little more summery weather.

Were you using a repeater and did you set your video settings or did you leave it "Auto"?

Reactions: The_5treet
Pics are Great..nice locations
Video is wobbling....

Tx
Guy

Pics are Great..nice locations
Video is wobbling....

Tx
Guy
Like I explained this wasn't with the Tello.
I used my old Hubsan , only thing I had charged to get in the air quickly, camera is low quality as you can see, picture is 'wobbly' because of the wind, I'm on top of a hillside and the wind is buffering it all over the place.

Hey, thanks for sharing. The spot is very nice even if it's always a bit sad to witness a fire like this.

I'm definitely looking forward to see future clip from this place, maybe with a little more summery weather.

Were you using a repeater and did you set your video settings or did you leave it "Auto"?
I wasn't using Tello, but a Hubsan drone that's over 4 years old, so the camera is bad.
Rain the next few days, so probably not much flying on here.
The farmer lost some pigs and a few chickens along with some equipment that was in barn.

The new flying spot looks awesome dude. Really sucks for the farmer. Hope he recovers his loss without difficulty.
Love the inferior drone line.??

My research snows that if you go into sport mode it turns off the image stabilation. I'd say try again and be in the slow mode it might help with your videos.

I'd say try again and be in the slow mode it might help with your videos.
I don't consider this adequate advice for this particular shot.
"Hey, neighbor, do you mind if I burn down your house? Last week's footage of the barn wasn't perfect so I have to repeat that flight"

Reactions: Terry
I don't consider this adequate advice for this particular shot.
"Hey, neighbor, do you mind if I burn down your house? Last week's footage of the barn wasn't perfect so I have to repeat that flight"
True, I think the 'try again' was what sealed the deal. I'll go find another barn ?

Reactions: Terry and volate!lo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv