Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New pilot from the uk!

OddlyWN

Reaction score
Hello! I’m a 15 yr old, and I just got my first drone, the tello! I found it easy to fly, and fun, and I’d like to know some cool tricks of features it can do! My next drone that I’m saving up for is the mavic mini0335D325-AD50-4390-9BDF-5CBC45330574.jpeg

Good to see you in here! it's a great platform / entry drone, use an extender/repeater for better range and vid quality,,, get some extra packs from Laptops direct, like half price!,,,

Reactions: OddlyWN
Good to see you in here! it's a great platform / entry drone, use an extender/repeater for better range and vid quality,,, get some extra packs from Laptops direct, like half price!,,,
Hi! Thank you! How does a extender work? I use my iPad to fly right now, and sometimes a old controller. I didn’t get an extender as I didn’t know how to set it up.

It's been quite a journey for me trying to understand the process but it connects every time now. Use the Xiaomi 2 repeater, it boosts the iPhone Pad wifi signal.

So it plugs into a remote battery USB port, and latches the Tello with its connection, giving enhanced results in terms of range and vid quality,,,,

I will see you though the process if you have a difficulty.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .(y)

It's been quite a journey for me trying to understand the process but it connects every time now. Use the Xiaomi 2 repeater, it boosts the iPhone Pad wifi signal.

So it plugs into a remote battery USB port, and latches the Tello with its connection, giving enhanced results in terms of range and vid quality,,,,

I will see you though the process if you have a difficulty.
I am trying to save some money right now for it, as I too have noticed it’s range isn’t the best, but I cannot complain as it was very cheap, and great for the price!

for now, take a picture of my cat acting like he doesn’t see the drone!A84B1467-F554-492F-8002-A4F6ECB14ED6.jpeg

Reactions: MNNJR69 and xcrost
Hi! Thank you! How does a extender work? I use my iPad to fly right now, and sometimes a old controller. I didn’t get an extender as I didn’t know how to set it up.

Hello and welcome! The WiFi repeater extends the range of the Tello by repeating the WiFi signal from your Tello to your phone or tablet. It acts as a middle man, so to speak, and strengthens the signal and improves the broadcast distance. You can generally get double the range you would without using one. Results will vary depending on what device (phone/tablet) and the location you choose to fly, from signal interference such as other WiFi and Bluetooth and other signal transmissions. Just choose an open area away from houses and buildings and away from groups of people who have wireless devices. Here is the best way I have found to set up the most commonly used brand of repeater. It has links to purchase the products. You can use any power pack. Hope this helps. Happy flying!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccer843