Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

new tello enthusiast

JAcycle925

Reaction score
hello, I have been bitten by the quad copter /drone bug …..whats the best app for the dji Tello

Ansia

Reaction score
TelloFPV for Android. Tello app for iOS. Welcome to the forums.

JAcycle925

Reaction score
I use the free Offical App, but many people like TelloFPV. It is available on Android. Careful, there is no cure for this bug and it likes to multiply. I have 7 UAV's now.
I use the free Offical App, but many people like TelloFPV. It is available on Android. Careful, there is no cure for this bug and it likes to multiply. I have 7 UAV's now.
lol I have a few nanos and a hubsan bugs quad copter and 2 more drones on the way …...it is quite addicting …..I used to build and fly 250 class helicopters but that got far too expensive ………….Thanx for your reply ……...forgot to say where I was located …….Im in the San Francisco bay area California.....theres so much aerial footage i want to get when the weather gets better

Chuck Bridges

Reaction score
I am in Southern Alberta up in Canada. Flat country without trees. We have rivers in the valleys, but, 70 miles to the west and a little south is Waterton-Glacier International park. Can't fly there but just north of it is available. I have an Yuneec Typhoon H and a Q500 4K. I just ordered a Wingsland S6 Outdoor edition for close flying. Yup, seriously addicted.

dirkclod

Staff member
Reaction score
hello, I have been bitten by the quad copter /drone bug
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

JAcycle925

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup
read the rule guide and completely agree as I am a member of other good forums as well.....Im gonna learn a lot here and will be able to use the archives and contribute as well …..just gotta put in the seat belt time

Reactions: dirkclod

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anderson Pires