Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New Tello Pilot from Italy

m.ardito

Reaction score
Hi all,

I recently gifted a very bad toy drone to my nephew, and it was just... terrible. I returned two of them to the local tech shop, and they refunded me somehow.

Then I decided to see if there were safe and behaving toy drones at all, out there... and then I gifted her a new Tello => game changer (pun intended). I ended up buying my onw Tello, with a GameSir T1d controller and also bought a blue cover, and a Tello lego adapter for my nephew... also tried to use a VR headset to fly "into" it but the Rize android app VR mode is not too much compatible with my headset probably...

Now I'm happy with it, most of the times I fly it with my Honor 10 view lite, but since I work as a (web) programmer, I obviously already tried to use the SDK infos to control my Tello from a notebook, managed somehow, and now I would like to find more and more interesting ways to fly my new little wonderful drone...

Reactions: dirkclod
Ciao,
good decision, there is much potential in this little "toy" which will certainly turn out soon that it is much more than just a toy.
Apart from trying your own approach of a Controller App you should definitely try the demo version of the TelloFPV app from the Google Play Store and if it convinces you also (as it already did for most of the pilots here I would say), I am sure you will have even more fun than with the very feature-limited stock app.
Also consider a USB WIFI Range extender for doubling your action range outside and get much better and more stable video recordings.
Have fun and enjoy your flights.
Tanti saluti

Reactions: Flydrone
welcome to the forum most loved by Tello pilots!
I recommend trying the demo version of TelloFPV.????

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . (y)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv