Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New Tello Pilot

Buli

Reaction score
Hello Tello pilot,

For two days I have a Tello:). Amazing how easy it is to control, great. Before, I had a coax helicopter, but it was very hard to control :(in the apartment. He met the furniture forever and needed new rotors.:mad:
I researched for hours and watched YouTube videos on the Tello. Very interesting, that around the world the small drone is flown.:eek:
What have I tested so far:
Charging with the Honor 6x charger takes 1 hour in the Tello(y)(y).
The a Tello Pilot app, great features. Face tracking works perfectly(y).(y)
Flying over the screen, is not so easy in the apartment, there is still to be practiced.
Oh yes, here is the only forum that deals extensively with the Tello. In German forums, the small is not so common.
I forgot, after the update, the altitude limit is removed. 30 meters can be set in the original app.
Greetings Buli

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod and Zeno
Hello Tello pilot,

For two days I have a Tello:). Amazing how easy it is to control, great. Before, I had a coax helicopter, but it was very hard to control :(in the apartment. He met the furniture forever and needed new rotors.:mad:
I researched for hours and watched YouTube videos on the Tello. Very interesting, that around the world the small drone is flown.:eek:
What have I tested so far:
Charging with the Honor 6x charger takes 1 hour in the Tello(y)(y).
The a Tello Pilot app, great features. Face tracking works perfectly(y).(y)
Flying over the screen, is not so easy in the apartment, there is still to be practiced.
Oh yes, here is the only forum that deals extensively with the Tello. In German forums, the small is not so common.
I forgot, after the update, the altitude limit is removed. 30 meters can be set in the original app.
Greetings Buli
Welcome aboard guys ?

Welcome to our forum .Hope you find all the resources you seek and look forward
to any photos or videos you might post .
Any issues just ask.
Enjoy (y)

Thank you for the warm welcome. On Monday i try the first Outdoor Test:rolleyes:

Reactions: Zeno
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Tello Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Tello quadcopters.
Enjoy!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv