Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New Texas pilot

Netfolks2000

Reaction score
Just got mine today. It was really a fast trip from China. I think it was about 4 days total. It is a pleasant first experience, a very steady flying machine. I only have one issue I can't solve. When I charge the battery the LED flashes blue. But it never stops and remains solid, even after two or more hours, to show a full charge. I did fly it and it did well but I have no way of knowing when the battery is ready when charging. Anyone else with this experience? Did I miss something?

I only have one issue I can't solve. When I charge the battery the LED flashes blue. But it never stops and remains solid, even after two or more hours, to show a full charge. I did fly it and it did well but I have no way of knowing when the battery is ready when charging. Anyone else with this experience? Did I miss something?

Yes, mine is the same. Blue light always flashing when charging.

Wow. Not a lot of Tello pilots on here yet. On the Mavic forum you'd have a dozen replies already. Well, let me tell you what happened. First, I must say the Ryze folks really trying for good customer service. Their chat support service is quick and reactive. They told me to try a different charger and cord. I did and IT WORKED! Now the blue light blinks when charging and stays on when charged. Perfect.
My other issue is still pending. When I try to hand land, a message appears about taking off instead. They said THAT is caused by not using a phone on the approved list. I will live with that until I can try another phone. I must say, though, that the drone itself is really a nicely performing small marvel, very steady. Outside, though, a breeze really blows it around. Very pleased so far with the TELLO. Just waiting to be able to order more batteries and hope a charging hub turns up or a way to separately charge multiple batteries, even with separate cords.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv