Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New update improves flight

John Gowland

Reaction score
Website
theskyview.net
Do download the new update it has definitely improved flight in particular dealing with crashes I bounced off a wall and a tree and it just corrected itself great

Do download the new update it has definitely improved flight in particular dealing with crashes I bounced off a wall and a tree and it just corrected itself great
It was doing that even before 2 updates for me...i wish they put the battery% again..
Idk what the reason of removal,and not return it....

Its always been good at it, perhaps I should have said its got better since the update. I agree, you have to guess how much time you have left but I always lose track of the time while having so much fun. The battery indicator let you know.

How did you get that
Its free by KRAG developers.from here i got.name Atello its under development but working very good on me...
It got extra features that tello doesn't have.
Like Home return button,set look target....
Download version that latest 0.96e

I think they removed it due to not being much accurate.
Nah...they just don't want you to see... you can't fly for 13mins XD
But seriously it's accurate..idk why you guess like that...

Nah...they just don't want you to see... you can't fly for 13mins XD
But seriously it's accurate..idk why you guess like that...
I've watched tons of videos, but I remember one of the fellas in one video contacted support complaining about the accuracy and customer support said they were aware of issues there.

If I find the video I'll post it.

I've watched tons of videos, but I remember one of the fellas in one video contacted support complaining about the accuracy and customer support said they were aware of issues there.

If they remove the percent why keep the battery meter think about it...and also if you will say they fixed now..so what's the problem putting percent on fixed battery meter....

I also watched alots of YouTube videos and most of them... like the % to battery meter...so again i don't think bcoz is not accurate... because it work perfectly on me..

I thought it was gonna be faster if I just contact support again and verify it myself. Here's a screenshot of the chatScreen Shot 2018-08-23 at 23.59.30.png
Screen Shot 2018-08-24 at 00.00.46.png

It might be ok-ish most of the time but as a company, fair enough if you have some % of users complaining they lost their drone thinking they're full of juicy and ending up crashing it.

I hope they get it back soon.

It might be ok-ish most of the time but as a company, fair enough if you have some % of users complaining they lost their drone thinking they're full of juicy and ending up crashing it.

I hope they get it back soon.
It's really accurate on me... And guess what ....see attached chatScreenshot_2018-08-24-08-27-42-1209759609.png

It's a nice feature, they should bring it back.
Yeah.... btw the customer support...kinda not human but,bot when answering.
i noticed lol... they've got also same pattern of answering.... weird... might be ready words for answering to save typing for them... XD

Yeah.... btw the customer support...kinda not human but,bot when answering.
i noticed lol... they've got also same pattern of answering.... weird... might be ready words for answering to save typing for them... XD
dang IA xD

Reactions: Zeno
dang IA xD
Hey, you might know this already???
This one got battery% meter and it's accurate don't worry XD...
Atello by Krag

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-08-18-09-22-45-0708208185.png
    Screenshot_2018-08-18-09-22-45-0708208185.png
    92.9 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: teseo
Saw the app, looks awesome. Feels still too alpha for me and is not free. Especially the pixelization of the image. The face recognition looks awesome, will make the 360 degrees feature awesome.

Thanks for sharing!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv