Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

New update improves flight

Saw the app, looks awesome. Feels still too alpha for me and is not free. Especially the pixelization of the image. The face recognition looks awesome, will make the 360 degrees feature awesome.

Thanks for sharing!
Its free...this is different from Atello pilot that paid...
Work perfectly to me...its my alternate to tello...
What i love? Home return button,eye positioning.... switching from slow to fast mode easily... battery%

Important: ambient light, tello got no gps,so aline yourself to tello when take off for home return efficiency and eye positioning....
Read the instructions of krag the developer..
The last and very important... Download the latest and profer version to avoid bug's from other versions...
Get the 0.96e not just 0.96 with e letter are most stable and fixed bug...

Saw the app, looks awesome. Feels still too alpha for me and is not free. Especially the pixelization of the image. The face recognition looks awesome, will make the 360 degrees feature awesome.

Thanks for sharing!
Atello pilot are more advanced...and paid...if it's free definitely I'll get it... I don't have credit card even tho i want money

Atello pilot are more advanced...and paid...if it's free definitely I'll get it... I don't have credit card even tho i want money
Is there any video on YT demoing the return to home feature in any of the alternative apps?

Is there any video on YT demoing the return to home feature in any of the alternative apps?
As far as i know only Atello pilot the paid one...
Atello is free and not available on store only here at development thread...
Home return work on properly ambient and less wind environment...
Its free for test for yourself... btw it's only for Android

Its free by KRAG developers.from here i got.name Atello its under development but working very good on me...
It got extra features that tello doesn't have.
Like Home return button,set look target....
Download version that latest 0.96e
It's a paid app £4.95 which is not an Issue but the reviews given are a bit of concern a lot of people are complaining about Return to Home, active tracking feature not working which are the key reasons for me to buy this app.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickilleen