Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

No battery/power light.

Shibumi

Reaction score
Hello all......new to the Forum and Tello.

I got my Tello last Friday and have flown it once or twice each day. Today I was having fun flying and did so until the battery was low.....I landed.

When I came inside and plugged it in to charge, there was no indication of a connection. When I remove it and try to power on, no light indication.

Luckily I am receiving an additional battery today so hopefully I can narrow it down to the battery or the aircraft.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Hello Shibumi

I have had a similar experience and had to unplug the power lead from the drone. Pull out the battery. Leave it for a few seconds then plug everything back in. The blue light then started to flash slowly indicating it was charging.

I hope this helps.

Hello Shibumi

I have had a similar experience and had to unplug the power lead from the drone. Pull out the battery. Leave it for a few seconds then plug everything back in. The blue light then started to flash slowly indicating it was charging.

I hope this helps.

Thanks EvoHF! Actually I just plugged it in again and it's charging.....I have heard you shoukd let batteries cool before recharge.

I also took the battery out for a bit first. Thanks for the reply.....in a much better mood now!

Reactions: EvoHF
Thanks EvoHF! Actually I just plugged it in again and it's charging.....I have heard you shoukd let batteries cool before recharge.

I also took the battery out for a bit first. Thanks for the reply.....in a much better mood now!

Not a problem. Sounds like you had everything covered. I have also heard lipo batteries do not like the cold and getting fully discharged. Enjoy your next flight.

Reactions: Shibumi
Good points. The Tello batteries seem a bit 'temperamental ' to be sure. I sometimes have to reinsert a few times to get a proper connection and start charging.

Hi,

Did either of you come across a situation where all you got was a slowly blinking red light when you plugged it in. I had charged it yesterday and it was fine. Today, I can't get it to charge.

hi

yeah a few times. I finally have an external charger so that has done away with that. I recommend getting one. Not too expensive and preserves that mico usb port.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv