Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

No video on Samsung S4

mcecchi

Reaction score
I can't record video on Samsung S4. I can see only gray placeholders in gallery, not playable. Help please!
Note: Tello records video fine on a P10 which I tried.

Tried MXPLayer. It doesn't work too. I verified folder TelloVideo and it's empty. Only in gallery I see gray placeholders only 32 byte in size. I think Tello fails to save videos. Someone else experienced similar problem on Samsung S4? I need help, thanks.

Tried MXPLayer. It doesn't work too. I verified folder TelloVideo and it's empty. Only in gallery I see gray placeholders only 32 byte in size. I think Tello fails to save videos. Someone else experienced similar problem on Samsung S4? I need help, thanks.

Same here, have you been able to record since last post ?

No problem here... Lenovo zuk z2 phone..

Try other controller app.. temporarily
Atello controller app

Already doing this on my S4 or else I would have throw my tello to garbage, was just asking the question to someone who own a Samsung S4

Already doing this on my S4 or else I would have throw my tello to garbage, was just asking the question to someone who own a Samsung S4
I just mentioned mine.. because my phone are not included on compatible phones listed by Ryze,Dji that working on Tello.
Trying to help you...but you didn't mention if you try atello app is alternative controller for official tello..
Because some phone that video or picture not working on tello app working on atello.
And throwing your tello is not good decision...

I just mentioned mine.. because my phone are not included on compatible phones listed by Ryze,Dji that working on Tello.
Trying to help you...but you didn't mention if you try atello app is alternative controller for official tello..
Because some phone that video or picture not working on tello app working on atello.
And throwing your tello is not good decision...

Haha no indeed would not have been the best idea, but I must admit that it took some dust until I discover the aTello app, it's working 100% on my iconia tablet though, but the feeling to fly on a tablet is not very nice with the virtual joystick. So when I need full quality I filmed with the tablet, but when I just want to have fun I use my s4 with aTello + OTG + usb Xbox controller.

Reactions: Zeno

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv