Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

One more from Spain ;)

Luis_H

Reaction score
Hiya Everyone from Madrid!

Well, I’m a true lover of flying and aeronautical stuff from childhood, so after a lot of doubts I’ve thought that the cowards never go anywhere, so I’ve started to learn with a little white Tello, hoping to make learn enough to fly bigger things ;)

I’ve received my little SnowFlake yesterday and I must say that it has been a better sweet experience. The first battery charge the drone has flew as a drunk fly, no way to make it read altitude and it was falling all the time, and I was unable to fly on a controlled manner. I’ve done the “test flight” as the manual says an no changes. Even I’ve lost the drone on the neighbor garden due to that hesitating control. Very disappointed...

So reading the latest firmware version notes I’ve tried the next batt charge without the prop protectors and... that’s the Tello stabilized flight and smooth control. I’ve flying inside and with all the fear the drone has flown almost perfectly. Sweet!

The next batt charge I’ve installed back the protectors, and it was better than the first flight but it stills doubtful sometimes, over all with the altitude, so my opinion it’s that there’s a problem with the latest update and the prop protectors... until further tests.

So, enough by now. I’m willing to learn and get the better advice on that little airship from you. Open to any suggest... and if I can’t help, just let me know.

Happy flying from Spain

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to our forum .Hope you find all the resources you seek and look forward
to any photos or videos you might post .
Any issues just ask.
Enjoy (y)

Hiya Everyone from Madrid!

Well, I’m a true lover of flying and aeronautical stuff from childhood, so after a lot of doubts I’ve thought that the cowards never go anywhere, so I’ve started to learn with a little white Tello, hoping to make learn enough to fly bigger things ;)

I’ve received my little SnowFlake yesterday and I must say that it has been a better sweet experience. The first battery charge the drone has flew as a drunk fly, no way to make it read altitude and it was falling all the time, and I was unable to fly on a controlled manner. I’ve done the “test flight” as the manual says an no changes. Even I’ve lost the drone on the neighbor garden due to that hesitating control. Very disappointed...

So reading the latest firmware version notes I’ve tried the next batt charge without the prop protectors and... that’s the Tello stabilized flight and smooth control. I’ve flying inside and with all the fear the drone has flown almost perfectly. Sweet!

The next batt charge I’ve installed back the protectors, and it was better than the first flight but it stills doubtful sometimes, over all with the altitude, so my opinion it’s that there’s a problem with the latest update and the prop protectors... until further tests.

So, enough by now. I’m willing to learn and get the better advice on that little airship from you. Open to any suggest... and if I can’t help, just let me know.

Happy flying from Spain
Welcome, that’s an odd one.
Let us know how the next flight goes ?

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Tello Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Tello quadcopters.
Enjoy!

Thanks for the welcome!

I've reading and learning a lot from the forum, really good stuff to beginers. Excellent job.

I must say that after some more tests my SnowFlake only flyes controlled and stable without the prop protectors.

So the latest firmware version that, reading the disclaimer on the Tello app: "Provides a better flight control with the prop protectors installed" at least on mine it does not have effect.

Best regards from Spain.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv