Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Part 2 of my look at the TelloMe Follow Me app | Sunny Day Test

Gadget Inspector

Reaction score
The app is only for iOS users. The first test was on a pretty wintery day so I wanted to revisit how well the automated follow me feature worked in better weather. I also go through all of the tips the developer gave me to improve the quality of the video I was getting.

Video quality is much better now!! The same tips of course also apply to the normal Tello app.

The tracking problems seen were to be expected in such conditions, especially with prop guards on. As stated in the store entry: "Totally calm weather is required for outdoor use!" .
You'll be pleasantly surprised once you use it on a bright day with no wind at all.

The app is only for iOS users. The first test was on a pretty wintery day so I wanted to revisit how well the automated follow me feature worked in better weather. I also go through all of the tips the developer gave me to improve the quality of the video I was getting.
I got my tellme app two days ago now. Cant wait for some decent weather to get out and try it. Windy, cold and snow here.

turn on the lights and do some tests indoors using face track
If I'm beaten with bad weather tomorrow I will try it out indoors. Basement has the most open space and the least light. ? I will use some spots and give it a go.

Is this app going to be on Android?
I would like to know that

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv