Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Pilot Styles & Beginning of the End ?

Fari

Reaction score
So; I'm going to be all concentrated on FPV/acro flights for awhile. That means a lot less Tello.

I've been posting a lot of videos here anyways; it's about time to relax a bit. But I'm always alone... and what I'm achieving right now is so cool from my own perspective that I feel an irresistible urge to share it a little.

And Tellos will still remain companions, thanks to that reliability and these great apps.

(Shot with TelloMe app)

While most peops evolves from Tello to Mavics apparently, I think I represent a certain "style" of personality that will get addicted to flying : the Freestyle style.

This one style is known as FPV on the Internet and on YouTube, it involves radio controller, goggles, microelectronics and soldering.

This "acro" style basically means that the drone do not regulate it's own altitude: it requires a lot of learning and muscular memory making, but I encourage any one to go down that way.

It is so much downright raw fun.

Thanks again for reading me, I feel the Tello adventure may go silent for me for awhile, but what do I know, I'm usually wrong about these kind of predictions.

I went from a mavic mini to the Tello. I love flying both of them and the Tello is more challenging. I have added the Wi-Fi extender and some VR goggles and I'm having a lot of fun attempting to fly using the goggles. Right now I am doing screen recording in VR mode and then viewing it later on my goggles. Haven't had a chance to fly very high because of winds right now, but it looks like some calm weather is coming up and I can't wait to see the view from the Tello when it's 100 ft high. VR adds such an exciting layer to the experience....

Thanks @Fari ! Always enjoy your videos. Love the ground-testing you do before I try anything! Loved the second video here, presumably filmed from one drone (on TelloMe) of another.

Come back soon!

Reactions: Fari

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karlyan