Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Xiaomi Repeater onBoard Tello mod

de21

Reaction score
Did you come across a "strong wifi interference" error? I'm having it after my xiaomi mod.

Splue

Reaction score
Is there any reason the MI repeater cannot be plugged into the OTG usb port direct instead of soldering the power connections?

xcrost

Reaction score
Is there any reason the MI repeater cannot be plugged into the OTG usb port direct instead of soldering the power connections?
OTG connection works fine. It's what I use.

Reactions: Splue

Splue

Reaction score
OTG connection works fine. It's what I use.
I figured it would thanks for the heads up! I wonder why go through the extra steps of splicing and soldering... weight reduction of the usb connectors can be the only reason I see, which is valid for permanent usage I suppose.

Reactions: xcrost

WhoReallyCares

Reaction score
Has anyone tried using one Tello mounted repeater? Instead of using two Xiaomi Repeaters, one ground and one air(Tello mounted)? There will obviously still be flight time concerns, but I'm curious if it would make any difference Essentially, you would have a straight line of sight continuously. Rather than the signal having to go from controller(phone), to repeater, to Tello and then back again at whatever distance they may be from one another. Maybe it doesn't matter?

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moltike