Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

power of phone

My advice is to contact @volate!lo. He is the developer of this app and will assist you with your problems. He is in these forums, and after I mention him, will see your post.

There are an increasing number of countries who are on to its bad behavior and disconnecting networking products, etc.

There are an increasing number of countries who are on to its bad behavior and disconnecting networking products, etc.
There has yet to be any evidence that Huawei is stealing personal info. All this rumors were started because the founder and CEO used to be a high ranking military personel of China, like ZTE's CEO. USA being extra careful/paranoid banned most of their products. I have not yet found any info of another country doing the same.

Reactions: Galeforce
Sorry, I only found this thread now - a bit late.

A screenshot would be nice!

I wasn't aware of problems with the Battery levels. Seems Huawei wants some special treatment. I will check if this is a known issue in the android developer community.
If not there is nothing I can do but if thats a serious problem for you I can refund.

You should charge your phone. It's a mystery how it still on, without any power. :p:ROFLMAO:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv