Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Programming Hand Launch in Python?

jrami26

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am programming my Tello EDU via Python programming and the takeoff function available to me is very inconsistent on the height it stabilizes at. I would like to achieve something similar to the Throw & Go function on the app but do not know if this is attainable using code. Are there any solutions available to hand launch? Or achieve a more consistent takeoff? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Hi all,

I am programming my Tello EDU via Python programming and the takeoff function available to me is very inconsistent on the height it stabilizes at. I would like to achieve something similar to the Throw & Go function on the app but do not know if this is attainable using code. Are there any solutions available to hand launch? Or achieve a more consistent takeoff? Any help is greatly appreciated!
Hi jrami26,
I am using Python programming, maybe we can talk with each other.
Thanks,
Austin
dji-tello

Hi jrami26,
I am using Python programming, maybe we can talk with each other.
Thanks,
Austin
dji-tello
Hey Austin,
After digging a little deeper on the topic, I found that the Tello firmware usually cannot be accessed through software. For example, Circle mode cannot be performed through programming. However, flips can still be accessed, so I am still not certain if the Throw & Go function is unreachable via software.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv