Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Ps4 controller

Syntex

Reaction score
Hi.

Please i need to know if i can use my ps4 controller to fly my tello? And how to do it
I am using android phone huwaei mate 10 and original tello application.

Thank you

Hi I confirm the ps4 controller works I am using it rn.

Connect the controller with the phone, and dowbload the telloFPV app it will recognize the controller straight away. I am not sure about the original app tbh. 5e for all the extra functionality that the fpv app offers is worth it.

Hi I confirm the ps4 controller works I am using it rn.

Connect the controller with the phone, and dowbload the telloFPV app it will recognize the controller straight away. I am not sure about the original app tbh. 5e for all the extra functionality that the fpv app offers is worth it.

For some reason on my samsung a50 it wont show up in tellofpv even though its connected to my phone. Anh tips?

For some reason on my samsung a50 it wont show up in tellofpv even though its connected to my phone. Anh tips?
I am not sure about the a50, I have a S8 and works like a charm, did you try choosing it in the app Settings >> Controller? There is a dropdown menu where you have to select manually the controller sometimes, especially if this is the first time you are connecting it to the phone, at least I had to select it manually first time, now it detects it automatically. I hope this helps

I am not sure about the a50, I have a S8 and works like a charm, did you try choosing it in the app Settings >> Controller? There is a dropdown menu where you have to select manually the controller sometimes, especially if this is the first time you are connecting it to the phone, at least I had to select it manually first time, now it detects it automatically. I hope this helps

Oh I didnt know there was this setting. I'll try that. I also got a app to test connection of the controller. I bought a otg cable which I'll probably end up using anyways once it arrives to prevent interference.

Oh I didnt know there was this setting. I'll try that. I also got a app to test connection of the controller. I bought a otg cable which I'll probably end up using anyways once it arrives to prevent interference.
Yeah if you are using tellofpv app hit the 3 lines for menu in the upper left corner >> Controller >> Master controller. There you select the controller. But yes also test it out with a controller test app..

It's so wierd, I tried 3 different ps4 controllers. All connect fine to the phone through bluetooth but wont work in a gamepad tester. My otg cable comes today so hopefully that will work

Tough luck..I had tje same a relatively brand new rarely used xbox controller..used it 4 5 months ago all fine..then when I took it out the box it was dead. So had to go and buy the much uglier ps4 conttoller where some buttons are not mappable but hey what can you do..ask your mates around or else buy used one..

Tough luck..I had tje same a relatively brand new rarely used xbox controller..used it 4 5 months ago all fine..then when I took it out the box it was dead. So had to go and buy the much uglier ps4 conttoller where some buttons are not mappable but hey what can you do..ask your mates around or else buy used one..

I tried 4 different ps4 controllers I own. They all do the same thing with the right joystick. It's a mapping/software problem with my phone. I'm trying to figure out a way to remap the keys. The joystick shows up in gamepad tester. The issue is it doesn't control the axis

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv