Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Query on DJI Tello settings

JasonMC

Reaction score
Hi, i would like to know how to keep the settings of the wifi name and password.
Currently, sometimes the wifi name and password will be reset back to the default settings.

As i wish to use xiaomi wifi extender with that, hope that the settings will stay if not, i need to change the name and password every time i fly. It is kind of troublesome.

Do changing of the devices (e.g. from Android to IPhone or Phone A to Phone B (Both Android) will reset the wifi settings?

And how to switch off the Tello properly as i always need to remove the battery instead to off it.

Hi, i would like to know how to keep the settings of the wifi name and password.
Currently, sometimes the wifi name and password will be reset back to the default settings.

As i wish to use xiaomi wifi extender with that, hope that the settings will stay if not, i need to change the name and password every time i fly. It is kind of troublesome.

Do changing of the devices (e.g. from Android to IPhone or Phone A to Phone B (Both Android) will reset the wifi settings?

And how to switch off the Tello properly as i always need to remove the battery instead to off it.
The wifi settings should never change and you should never remove the battery to turn off your Tello. You should consider doing a hard reset and put your Tello to factory settings and start from there.

To turn Tello off. Just press the power button quickly. If you hold it, then it wont turn off.

There is no controller that can use for both IOS and Android?

My main phone is Iphone
But Atellopilot only work for Android
So i wanted to get a controller that can use either phone instead of getting 2 controllers
Too expensive to buy 2 :cry:

There is no controller that can use for both IOS and Android?

My main phone is Iphone
But Atellopilot only work for Android
So i wanted to get a controller that can use either phone instead of getting 2 controllers
Too expensive to buy 2 :cry:
Go with the T1D. I beleive it works with both devices. The Nimbus just feels better, but it's more expensive.

Go with the T1D. I beleive it works with both devices. The Nimbus just feels better, but it's more expensive.

But do T1D work on OTG connection?

Ryze Support told me that only for Bluetooth connection, it works on Stock Tello App.

But ATellopilot works for OTG connection too right?

But do T1D work on OTG connection?

Ryze Support told me that only for Bluetooth connection, it works on Stock Tello App.

But ATellopilot works for OTG connection too right?
I don't own one, so I cannot confirm this, but it should, since it recognizes many other controllers via otg

I don't use real controller....tello is responsive enough for my phone control only....i just save my money ? for 2nd drone purchase...save yourself from the headache pairing and interference of Bluetooth .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jpothi