Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Question

• Thread starter Deleted member 20250
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20250

Is it normal in windless conditions tello just hard goes forward, and how to fix it?
And another question does anybody gets pink light while starting drone, i think its because red and blue light glow at same moment?

Is it normal in windless conditions tello just hard goes forward, and how to fix it?
And another question does anybody gets pink light while starting drone, i think its because red and blue light glow at same moment?
Did you calibrate the IMU when you got the drone. It solved the issues I was having with drifting?

Did you calibrate the IMU when you got the drone. It solved the issues I was having with drifting?
Yeah i do IMU calibration, and its not drifting too much but still in windless contiditions tello just going forward too slow

I was getting some drift and posted about a week ago and got this response:

It might be normal. The location function, of being able to hold position is purely visual.
If your floor, or any surface under your Tello is too plain, it can drift. Try flying it over an area that has some visible contrast.
I once took mine on a walk through a park, and it performed very well, except on a bridge. The Tello slid sideways, because it could lock on the edge of the planks on the bridge, but could not "see" that the wind was pushing it along the edge of the plank.

redpcx was correct, as soon as I flew in an area with texture the drifting stopped. I would also add that I was indoors and my lights were on a dimmer, I opened them up to 100% and it improved the sensors and almost completely stopped the drifting.

I was getting some drift and posted about a week ago and got this response:

redpcx was correct, as soon as I flew in an area with texture the drifting stopped. I would also add that I was indoors and my lights were on a dimmer, I opened them up to 100% and it improved the sensors and almost completely stopped the drifting.
Thank you 👍

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv