Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Reversed controls

Lobo

Reaction score
I just bought a Tello. Very cool but on my iPhone using the Tello app the drone does the reverse of every action. Push forward on right hand control the drone flies towards me and does the opposite reaction for every command. Am I missing something? I saw someone had this problem with his hand controller and removing the app fixed it. I’ve tried that 3 times and also tried the app on my wife’s phone. Same result. Is it something simple that I’m missing?

Not sure about that, but red the manual on setting up Modes 1 and 2 for sticks, or right and left. hope this helps. Let me know.

Reactions: Lobo
Not sure about that, but red the manual on setting up Modes 1 and 2 for sticks, or right and left. hope this helps. Let me know.
Thanks. I think I just misunderstood how they work and suspect it is just the orientation of the drone. I will try again this afternoon.

Doh on my part. I misread the manual and thought it had to be facing me. Turned it around and working fine. Should have occurred to me earlier. Simple but dumb on my part :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv