Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Ryze tello and Gamesir t1d- Stream Lag

ivanovicl

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just bought my tello along with a gamesir t1d bluetooth controller. After connecting them all together (android phone), I've noticed whenever the controller is connected the stream lags so much it makes it impossible to use. It will take 5+ seconds before it even changes frame. When I don't connect the bluetooth controller I don't have this problem. I did a little research and my understanding that this is due to the fact that wifi and bluetooth use the same band? Either way, I have been unable to find any solution to this and I really don't want to have to give up on using the controller because it makes it so much easier. My phone is on android 7.0 if that helps. Has anyone come up with a solution for this?

Thanks heaps

the only idea i then have is using a wifi range extender. i will receive it tomorrow and then i can test it. But i do not have such big problems when i connected the t1d. (Huawei P20 phone)

I installed the T1d UpgradeTool app? After running this it works fine for me with a iPhone 7plus (and also with the Samsung S7). Maybe a gamepad Tester app on Google Play can help too...

Last edited:
I installed the Td1 UpgradeTool app? After running this it works fine for me with a iPhone 7plus (and also with the Samsung S7). Maybe a gamepad Tester app on Google Play can help too...

Installed the upgrade tool and it is all up to date

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv