Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Scratch coding the Tello

Jonathan Suthard

Reaction score
I am a AFJROTC instructor in Houston Texas. I am starting a drone program with the cadet in the program and looking for help with coding the Tello with Scratch. I have downloaded the Scratch Desktop and Node JS programs on my computer but I am at a lost from there. Anyone using these platforms or others to code their Tello and want to give me some pointers???

I am a AFJROTC instructor in Houston Texas. I am starting a drone program with the cadet in the program and looking for help with coding the Tello with Scratch. I have downloaded the Scratch Desktop and Node JS programs on my computer but I am at a lost from there. Anyone using these platforms or others to code their Tello and want to give me some pointers???
I am a retired Army 1st SGT. I retired from Federal service Emergency Manager. I created UAV program in NYC gear to emergency management, which I incorporated Tello in two phases. I teach my students to fly manually because of the NYC area. I also have a STEM program using Tello. I use droneblocker as my coding source. Phyon is another source of coding.
If you have an additions feel free to reach out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karlyan