Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Self intro.

nabiljamal

Reaction score
My name is Nabil, 63, Lebanese, and have just discovered TelloPilots.com. I am joining because after reading a few posts in its forums, I found it very interesting and useful to join.
I have a Tello with 3 batteries, 2 sets each of red and yellow propellers, yellow back cover, and awaiting the delivery of a Lego clip-on, and red guards. I tend to lose sight of my Tello because of my age (clarity of vision) and glare on my iPhone in daylight, so I thought that colorful props and guards would contrast better against the sky. They do help!
I have also just started learning some programming through an app meant for kids, "Tello Edu".

Welcome. That's awesome. Never too old to learn or have fun.

I added some strobes to keep track of orientation in addition to bright color props . There are a few threads in the hardware mods & repair section.

Welcome aboard Nabil! The TelloEDU app is great fun and a good started for coding, my students learned a lot with it.
I look forward to hearing more about your experiences!

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . (y)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv