Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Servus from Bavaria - Southern Germany

AnGo

Reaction score
Hello, I am Andreas from Germany, currently 37 years in age and Tello-addicted for quite half a year now. I started with this cheap device into the world of drones to try out what's the potential of these devices, especially for taking pictures and create movies, without risking much money in case of typical beginner's accidents, expensive crashes, lost signal and other bad things that happen to an unexperienced newbie ;)
Good news, the Tello turned out to be more than I ever expected from a 99 euro device - with many thanks to crazy guys like volatello which created a piece of software that made so much more out of this little smart machine that it is today much more than just a cheap experiment, but a good company on walks, trips, tours, wherever there is still a little bit of space left in the backpack to take it with me for spontaneous flights. It never got lost until now, several crashes ended up without any impact, and for 99 euros spent, it already impressed me more than a couple of times with reliability and performance.
That's it from my side for the moment, greetings to all and happy flights :)

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .?

Reactions: AnGo
a good company on walks, trips, tours, wherever there is still a little bit of space left in the backpack to take it with me for spontaneous flights.
Servus!
Exactly what I use it for, too. Have fun!!

Reactions: AnGo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv