Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

So i almost lost my Tello and i recorded it

Gadicarv

Reaction score
Here is the link:
I think the best part of this video is the fact that i never record my screen during flights and coincidentally i decided to record the screen the day this happened.

Reactions: pgminin
In a situation like yours, I lost my tello! fortunately found 100 meters away after about 2 hours of searching ... after this experience, I installed a bluetooth tag.

In a situation like yours, I lost my tello! fortunately found 100 meters away after about 2 hours of searching ... after this experience, I installed a bluetooth tag.
How lucky you managed to find it! I don't think i will get something in case it loses connection, since i am usually very scared to send the tello so far, so i usually keep it in a distance less than 20 meters (of course, that didn't happen in the video lol)

Do you make a habit of flying such a small, lightweight toy when it is so windy out? You know bigger, heavier drones not only handle better in the wind, but fly further with no risk of connection loss (at the distances you were at) like what you have shown, right?

Do you make a habit of flying such a small, lightweight toy when it is so windy out? You know bigger, heavier drones not only handle better in the wind, but fly further with no risk of connection loss (at the distances you were at) like what you have shown, right?
I obviously prefer flying it when there is no wind but if there is, i try to fly my drone too but it doesn't feel as safe and fun as it would be without wind.

The v1.6a you are using was cracked almost 2 years ago. There are several more recent pirate versions available offering much more versatile ways to loose or damage your drone. But I guess you already know that

Reactions: Flydrone
The v1.6a you are using was cracked almost 2 years ago. There are several more recent pirate versions available offering much more versatile ways to loose or damage your drone. But I guess you already know that
i totally agree with what you say ... i have heard people complain about losing their tello they used crack app. I followed the project from the promo day here on the forum and saw the hard work of the developer, what I spent on TelloFPV is very little! I am more than satisfied with this app and all those people who download the app with crack should understand that behind all this there is a lot of passion and hard work.

Reactions: volate!lo
i totally agree with what you say ... i have heard people complain about losing their tello they used crack app. I followed the project from the promo day here on the forum and saw the hard work of the developer, what I spent on TelloFPV is very little! I am more than satisfied with this app and all those people who download the app with crack should understand that behind all this there is a lot of passion and hard work.

Over a thousand Tellos have been crashed or lost to cracked APKs.
Could be bad karma. Or maybe the app just knows how to defend itself against piracy.

Reactions: Flydrone
Over a thousand Tellos have been crashed or lost to cracked APKs.
Could be bad karma. Or maybe the app just knows how to defend itself against piracy.
the second hypothesis seems more correct to me!??

I guess that would be considered "unfair treatment" by those who lost their drone using pirate APKs.

Even though they use a stolen, cracked and modified app that does not carry my original digital signature some people think I should be held responsible for their loss...
Maybe because I made it too hard for the average pirate to properly crack my app :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BTW: It seems the more recent pirate APKs don't like to be recorded when doing their thing. Nobody has ever posted a fly away or crash with these apps as even external recorders show only a black screen.
Must be a shy app...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv