Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

software tripping me up

dehler25

Reaction score
I am super frustrated getting the tello to respond to a GameSir Gamepad T1. I get the controller to sych to bluetooth on my I phone at least the light indicates it is then when I open the app for the tello making sure it is connected to wifi I then hit "connect"it always takes me to the permissions screen and the only way out is to go back to the app which takes me to the permission screen over and over. I have flown it before with the app and phone control, but really wanted to use the controller. I have read the documentation numerous times and can't find the secret, what am I missing? I find forums such as this to be goldmines of information as usually others have experienced the problem or known of it, thanks for any help to get me launched.

If I’m reading you right, after you connect tello to iPhone,turn on your controller. Go into tello app, click on “sprocket” that should take you to the screen that had flight speed on top. Click on Bluetooth controller settings, it should go Gamesir T1d etc click on that and it should connect. I use an iPhone 11

If I’m reading you right, after you connect tello to iPhone,turn on your controller. Go into tello app, click on “sprocket” that should take you to the screen that had flight speed on top. Click on Bluetooth controller settings, it should go Gamesir T1d etc click on that and it should connect. I use an iPhone 11
I will try changing the sequence but I previously have linked the phone to the wifi and the controller to the bluetooth Gamesir, it just that when I hit the "connect" button in the app it takes me to the permissions screen where you can let it use locations etc. and it seems the only way off that screen is to go back to the app and round and round.

I will try changing the sequence but I previously have linked the phone to the wifi and the controller to the bluetooth Gamesir, it just that when I hit the "connect" button in the app it takes me to the permissions screen where you can let it use locations etc. and it seems the only way off that screen is to go back to the app and round and round.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
97bugsinthecode