Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Solving this problem

Adamanuar

Reaction score
May I know how why my tello when charging, it will come out green light then red light

While charging there is nothing

It is in the help section now just moved it
and Adam welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Make sure that your battery and USB connectors are fully seated. There should be a slow blinking blue light when charging the battery and a solid blue light when it is charged. Make sure that you are charging from a USB port that has sufficient voltage to do so. It's best to use a wall socket USB adapter as they put out more electricity than many computer USB ports.

Also, you might consider an independent charger or Tello battery charging adapter. I got a very inexpensive charging adapter from Amazon (less than $10) and it charges the batteries in half the time (about 35 minutes from a wall socket USB adapter). Most have a red LED that turns green when the battery is fully charged. I confirmed the independent charger did a full charge with the Tello, which showed a steady blue light.

It is in the help section now just moved it
and Adam welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Thanks for telling me, after that I tried moving the battery, the battery is out a little bit, so I tried pushing it in. Anyway thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv