Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Some night Flying

The_5treet

Reaction score
Before Mr Obvious jumps on this post and says this isnt a Tello Video, i know that, but i just had so much fun flying this drone with how much it is visible in the dark i couldnt resist sharing with you guys on here.
It's a DM009 no other mods at all, its all stock. I used a cheap GoPro knockoff attached to the peak on a baseball cap to record it. No editing except to add music.
Hope you guys enjoy watching as much as i did flying.

Reactions: Magoo582 and Terry
Before Mr Obvious jumps on this post and says this isnt a Tello Video, i know that, but i just had so much fun flying this drone with how much it is visible in the dark i couldnt resist sharing with you guys on here.
It's a DM009 no other mods at all, its all stock. I used a cheap GoPro knockoff attached to the peak on a baseball cap to record it. No editing except to add music.
Hope you guys enjoy watching as much as i did flying.
Hey man..that wasn't a tello ?. Ok dude. I watched the whole thing?? Was that the knight Rider theme song at the end? I thought I was watching kit.??

• Wow
Reactions: The_5treet
Hey man..that wasn't a tello ?. Ok dude. I watched the whole thing?? Was that the knight Rider theme song at the end? I thought I was watching kit.??
LMAO !!!!!!!!
It was Airwolf to start with then went into Knight Rider
Not bad for a $40 drone.

• Love
Reactions: Terry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv